Thursday, January 24, 2008

Didn't have surgery...something much worse

On Saturday morning, my husband who I've adored for over 7 years, told me that he's gay.

I'm devastated and can't really express myself yet. I needed to get this out and wanted to update.

Please keep me in your thoughts....my whole world is about to change.

5 comments:

JJ said...

Nikki....I dont have the right words to say how sorry I am. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Adriane said...

Wow. I am shocked and sad for you. I hope you can post again soon - I'll be thinking about you.

GeePatty said...

Oh honey... I am so sorry. I will be thinking about you. The first boy I ever slept with and dated for 3 years left me when he told me he was gay. I was convinced I would marry him and we would be together forever. I felt so devasted and betrayed. It is nothing on the level of your husband coming out but I empathize with you in some small way. Sending you some prayers.

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

OMG. Oh, you must be devastated. Please please please email me if you need to chat, ok? Lifeinpurgatory@hotmail.com.

I will keep you in my thoughts.

XOXOXO

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Checking in again....are you ok? I am worried about you!